Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Update: No Recipes for a While....

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I will be unable to cook pretty much anything good enough to put on the blog for a while. Mostly because my kitchen looks like this:



right now. I literally don't have a kitchen. All I have is the fridge, the oven/stove, coffee pot, and if I brought it up from the basement, the slow cooker. No counter to put it on though.

Anyway, I'll be sure to post before-and-afters of the beautiful kitchen when it's all done. I'm also super busy with both summer classes and 27 hours of work a week right now, so I'm lucky if I get to eat anything besides bars or (costly) delicious take-out/pre-cooked stuff from Wegmans. I hope you're having a good week and that you had a relaxing Memorial Day weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment