Saturday, February 21, 2015

Lunch: Chicken Quesadilla

Chicken Quesadilla


I found these tortillas that have 4g net carbs each. They are thinner and smaller than the Mission ones, but the mission ones have 6g each. I threw some butter in a pan, and when it was melted I added in the tortilla. I flipped it to cover both sides with the butter so it would crisp up. I covered the tortilla in shredded cheddar cheese, and cut up some of my defrosted already cooked grilled chicken strips and put those on top of the cheese. I sprinkled paprika, cumin, and a bit of cayenne pepper on it, then folded it over. I usually use American cheese (I know, it's bad, I just like the way it melts) in my quesadillas but this was really good. If you have green chilies, cooked onions or peppers, or other mexican-friendly veggie, throw that in too. I used about a breast worth of chicken, so I was full for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment